During the very early part of the new academic year we were visited by Ofsted and given a “Good” grading. Many positive comments were made which included:
- “Children develop good speaking and listening skills”
- “Children are kept motivated and interested to play and explore”
- “All staff have a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS”
- “The quality of teaching is consistently strong”
- “Children form lovely attachments with all of the staff”
- “The children acquire skills for starting school”
The children have been very busy during the term. We have had a visit from the Police Community Support Officer who allowed us to try on different items of the uniform and to have a look at the police van. We have also explored pumpkins and created beautiful firework displays. We have also been visited by a representative from the ZooLab team who showed us some unusual and exotic animals. We were allowed to touch and hold most of them including Colin the corn snake.